Merit and Other Scholarships (Academic Year - 2020 - 2021)
The above said scholarships has following given objectives
- To reward meritorious students based upon their performance in qualifying examination.
This is termed as Merit Scholarship.
- To reward those students who belong to the special categories (as mentioned below).
Merit Scholarship Details
Merit Scholarships are based upon the aggregate percentage a student has scored in his qualifying examination
||Aggregate Percentage Range scored in Qualifying Exam
||Percentage of Scholarship
||90 % and Above
||Between 80% to 89 %
||Between 70 % to 79 %
Other Scholarships Details
- There is a 20 % scholarship on the tuition fee meant for wards ( sons and daughters ) of
- Serving and Retired Defense Personnel (Army, Navy and Air Force
- State and Central Police.
- Recipient of National IState Level Award Conferred by Government of India or Sate Government.
- Recipient of an International Award Conferred by a Foreign Country.
- One of the Sibling.
There is a 20% Scholarship on the tuition fee available for the students falling in following category:
- Girl Child.
- Players who have participated in a National or International event.
- Wards of Serving Kalinga University Staff
Terms and Conditions of above written Scholarship
- This scholarship is applicable on the entire course duration.
- Scholarship is applicable only on the tuition fee.
- The student shall maintain minimum 75 % attendance as per state rules, and shall appear in both CT in every Semester/ Year.
- A student can avail only one scholarship.
- Once availed a student cannot change the category.
- Number of scholarship seat in each category are limited and will be filled on First Come First Serve Basis.
- The scholarship shall be immediately withdrawn if the student fails in any subject in any semester or year.
- The scholarship shall be withdrawn I f the recipient does not maintain decent code of conduct and is found to be indulged in ragging, eve teasing or any unlawful activity.
- The scheme is applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The above-mentioned schemes are valid only for the Students taking admission in the academic year 2019 - 2020 or Undergraduate & Post Graduate regular on campus programs.
- Kalinga University reserves the right to award or withdraw the Scholarship
Scheme in part or total at any point of time.
- This scholarship scheme is not applicable for the following courses:
- D. Pharmacy
- B. Pharmacy
- B. Ed.
- B. P. Ed.
- Ph. D./M. Phil.